GearHockey GearHockey

This is a fun one. Things can get nice and crazy in just the right way. I have found one glitch, though. It appears that if I accidentally drop my gear into my goal while trying to play defense, it winds up stuck outside of the play area. This will need a fix of some sort, as I can't even serve the next round. Aside from that, this is nice for such a simple game. Keep it up.

Jon8547360 responds:

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review, that bug will be fixed in the next update to GearHockey

_Clouds _Clouds

No words can describe the beauty contained in this piece. It certainly gives one the sensation of flying carefree on the open air, viewing the world from above; so far up that everything in this chaotic world, for once, looks peaceful and still. Excellent work. Keep it up!

trunotfals responds:

Thank you for the returned review Zombie! It's amazing to hear that you believe there is such beauty in this piece. It warms my little 'ol heart to hear that. I was hoping that the feeling of flying above the _Clouds would be portrayed! Thank you for thinking so, and I'm glad you enjoyed this song!

:Dㅤ :Dㅤ

This song has a way of putting me in a better mood even when I'm feeling down. This song certainly has a most jovial and uplifting spirit to it, It really transports one to a much more peaceful place, and moves the soul. Keep up the great work!